Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 Road to the Races rolls into Oakridge Mall in San Jose, Thursday and Friday June 22 & 23, 2017. Fans of #95 are invited to gear up for Disney•Pixar’s Cars 3 with a host of activities including taking photos with the LIFE-SIZE character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen and the sleek next-gen racer Jackson Storm.
Cars 3 Road to the Races Hours at Westfield Oakridge Mall
Thursday, June 22, 2017 10am – 5pm
Friday, June 22, 2017 11am – 4pm
Entry to the event closes one hour before listed closing time. Come EARLY and dress comfy.
What Else is on Tap When Cars 3 Road to the Races Comes to San Jose
- Alamo Rent A Car is hosting a street art booth and will bring “Cars 3” to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir.
- Coppertone is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get “Cars”-themed oral care products.
- Dole invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families. To see more of Dole’s exciting promotions around summer family fun, visit www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present.
- NASCAR Acceleration Nation (the sports national youth program) will display the science behind NASCAR racing, and elements from the NASCAR Hall of Fame will allow attendees to get up close and personal with the history of NASCAR.